a draft: un brouillon, un projet, une version préliminaire
the draft of a contract le projet d'un contrat
to draft: faire au brouillon, esquisser
the draft (military): le service militaire
- "Susie : Bruno, I've just received the first drafts of the Delavigne logo from the graphic designers!"
- "Some of us will run away to Canada, in order to escape the draft."
- "This is already the third draft."
- "When I showed that draft to Bruno, he was reluctant to even allow the cake."
- "When I showed that draft to Bruno, he didn't even want to allow the cake."
- "I'll fax over a draft of the contract as soon as I get back to the office."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Draft' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !