a dress: une robe
(Casual) dress (is allowed): Tenue (décontractée autorisée)
to dress: s'habiller
to dress in (white) s'habiller en (blanc)
- "On Thursday, please dress to impress, and no latecomers - it's just not cool, kids."
- "I want to see your closet, I want to try on your dresses, I want to meet the guards with the funny hats, but most of all, I want to see... the crown jewels!"
- "I've got plenty of other Scottish things planned for today: I've got a full-sized replica of the Loch Ness monster in the parking lot, and Brian mentioned that he'd like to try on some dresses with you later."
- "Dresses and dolls and flowers?"
- "You haven't been wearing my dresses again, have you?"
- "She ruined her dress, so we helped her take it off and she spent the afternoon in her "unmentionables"."
- "For the duration of your stay here, you will dress in these humble robes."
- "Security guard 2 : Did you dress yourself?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Dress' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !