a drug: une drogue, un médicament
to do drugs: prendre de la drogue
I was drugged (by the nurse): (L'infirmier) m'a drogué
- "Everyone knows that stars do drugs."
- "I don't care what you do in your own time, but when you're at work, stay off the drugs."
- "I don't want to go back to that lifestyle: the parties, the drugs, the girls."
- "A closet containing various psychedelic drugs (mescaline, mushrooms, and some unidentified leaves - later found to be highly psychoactive), a large pipe, and a number of animal bones."
- "I was drugged (intravenously) at the Christmas party."
- "Heroin addicts inject their drugs into me."
- "The most important things in the world are family and respect...and to a lesser extent money and drugs."
- "Security guard 2 : No drugs."
- "Sorry for drugging you at that party."
- "At our spacious and tranquil retreat, you will find a solution for all your earthly problems. Whether you have a serious alcohol or drug addiction, a troubled marriage, or are just severely disappointed in your gay children, we have a program for you!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Drug' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !