dust: la poussière
The piano in the attic is covered with dust. Le piano dans le grenier est couvert de poussière.
to dust: dépoussiérer, saupoudrer
I dusted the house today. J'ai dépoussiéré la maison aujourd'hui.
The computer is a little dusty, but otherwise it's in perfect condition. L'ordinateur est un peu poussiéreux mais autrement, il marche parfaitement.
- "you eliminate the sound of crackling by wiping the dust from the record and needle with a cloth."
- "Especially Norton, I think he's allergic to dust."
- "And I also would like to add that your wig is very distinguished, and grey, and dusty-"
- "It's a little dusty, but it's nothing some aerosol spray and sponge can't fix."
- "It's very important to keep the area around your computer clean and free of dust."
- "Horatio : There is no dust."
- "Horatio : Joan Wayne, you can't stay in this dirty, dusty Old West all your life."
- "Dust them off, buy yourself a record player and have a listen."
- "Estate agent : Yes, as you can smell, the apartment has been unoccupied for some time now, so there is a little dust."
- "Horatio : So, the hard disk is the hard drive on the desktop on the top of the desk with no dust!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Dust' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !