an ear: une oreille
to have an ear for music avoir l'oreille musicale
- "He has bad ears?"
- "Jean : Please do not shout again, my ears are bleeding."
- "You mean those magical creatures with pointy little ears, they live in forests and... I'm.."
- "My ear!"
- "Bruno : Don't worry sir, I'm sure we can work this out... Let's see... I think you should definitely wear the purple shirt with green stripes – it matches your ears."
- "- Adorable brown right ear, floppy white left ear"
- "In the past 12 months have you had an ear or body piercing?"
- "I mean, very colorful with an ear where the eye should be."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Ear' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !