early: tôt, en avance
The client arrived earlier than expected. Le client est arrivé plus tôt que prévu.
early (January): début (janvier)
- "Brian : Yeah, but on Friday, I can leave early, and then I become a punk rocker!"
- "He was here earlier conducting a training session."
- "Susie : By the way, I wanted to thank you for your support at the meeting earlier."
- "It would have been cool to find this place earlier in my career."
- "The Delavigne Corporation is one of San Francisco's most-respected local businesses, producing fine products since the early twentieth century."
- "Listen up everybody, because of Bruno's work, all of you can leave early!"
- "We'll have to strike earlier than anticipated."
- "January 25th, 2019: A hot air balloon flying off the California coast reportedly crashed over the Pacific Ocean early this morning."
- "The Delavigne Corporation is delighted to announce the launch of the new and improved Classic Collection publicity campaign, still starring Ivana Bümbüm. Offering a more subtle approach than the first version of the Classic Collection campaign earlier this year, the new marketing strategy is more innovative in its attention to nuance, and its bespoke approach."
- "Susie : It's funny, earlier in the helicopter, I thought... for a second, I thought you said... oh, never mind, it's so ridiculous."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Early' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !