to earn (good money): gagner (beaucoup d'argent)
To earn one's living Gagner sa vie
the earnings: les gains, les bénéfices
UK: I earned £4000 last week.
US: Oh really? And what will you do with your earnings?
- "You've gotta be able to lead by example in this business Jean, that way you earn respect from your team. Sales is a battle, and you have to motivate your troops each and every day."
- "I'll just take 50% of all your future earnings."
- "Janine : This payment is based on your salary and, in general, is about 50 per cent of your weekly earnings."
- "You can earn serious money without leaving the comfort of your own home."
- "We know that college isn't cheap, but with United Bank, you'll be able to earn interest on what little money you do have."
- "I earn a six-figure salary, I'm a former model, and have my own two-bedroom apartment in Pacific Heights."
- "Greg : That's a lot more than I earn!"
- "- The chance to earn your fortune, without working your butt off."
- "Susie : Alright guys, it's time to start earning your pay cheques."
- "With a lovely head like yours, I mean with your unique skills and experience, you could be earning a seven-figure salary!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Earn' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !