east (direction): est (la direction)
the East: l'est
- "Somalia is in East Africa."
- "His travels took him around the globe: north, south, east and west."
- "Delavigne's travels took him around the globe: north, south, east and west."
- "With my own factories and sales network in the east, I'll supply over half the world's perfume!"
- "Anyway, this year's theme is "East meets West: The rise of the Dragon"."
- "Forget about the Old West, I'm taking you to the new East!"
- "Horatio : So Joan Wayne, are you excited to visit the East?"
- "Bruno : Most of our products are delivered from East Asia, what's taking so long?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'East' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !