eccentric: excentrique, farfelu
- "For those of you just tuning in, it was reported that the eccentric perfume magnate was piloting a hot air balloon while drunk when he lost control of the machine."
- "Eccentric interviewer, scared of mice"
- "It's a little eccentric, but hey, that's groovy."
- "Authorities suspect the balloon was commandeered by a passenger, eccentric fragrance enthusiast Bruno Delavigne at approximately 11:30 pm."
- "Hmm. Such an eccentric genius."
- "According to unnamed sources, the hot air balloon was commandeered by eccentric fragrance enthusiast Bruno Delavigne at approximately 11:30 pm."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Eccentric' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !