the economy: l'économie
(an) economy (class): (une classe) économique
- "Ms. Benedict, most reports say that the economy is slowing down, and that this will have a negative effect on consumer spending."
- "AFS machine : But times are tough, the economy is slow"
- "In the US, the loss of industrial jobs and the rise of a global economy have threatened the higher wages that union members once enjoyed."
- "they control the media, the global economy, the press, the government, the weather and the menu at the Delavigne cafeteria."
- "Located in a secret offshore location to cut costs and hurt the global economy, your rehabilitation takes place entirely online."
- "The economy is struggling, people are losing their homes, and wars continue to be fought with no end in sight."
- "Icarus : Economy?"
- "If you downgrade, we'll refund your credit card for $2500 - the difference between economy and business airfare."
- "Philip : Economy?"
- "A lot of this is due to anxiety over the downturn in the economy and its effect on consumer spending."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Economy' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !