an edition: une édition, une parution
- "Join us tomorrow for another edition of "Mind your Business"!"
- "Bruno : You know it's funny, I didn't even know we had a "gold label edition" of "Bordello Breeze" in circulation, and usually I'm the one who gives final approval for our fragrance production."
- "The boxed set will feature three vintage Delavigne perfumes: "Moulin Magic", "Paris by night" and the new gold-label edition of "Bordello Breeze"..."
- "The first edition of our weekly Current Events Club will be held on Wednesday at 12:00."
- "Moira : Welcome to an extra special edition of Radio Rhubarb, folks!"
- "This is Brent Vanderplop with a special Hollywood edition of Radio Rhubarb!"
- "Philip : Ah, but what you carry is the regular edition of "Bordello Breeze", this is the gold label edition, exclusively packaged within a unique collector's item boxed set."
- "Cheapskate Software : The 2000 edition is available for under $300 per software license!"
- "Hello everyone and thank you for coming to the inaugural edition of Brian Jones' Current Events Club!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Edition' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !