an electric shock: une décharge électrique
- "If someone else picks it up, say a dumb intern, it gives them a massive electric shock."
- "Your phone just gave me an electric shock, Philip!"
- "We've increased the voltage on our electric shock feature, we've pumped up the volume on our alarms and we've added infra-red capabilities to our video surveillance systems. Act now and we'll include at no extra cost, the ultimate canine insurance system: a live Rottweiler to complement the SSSS5000!"
- "Also included in the SSSS3000 is an electric shock feature, which will make sure that your intruders feel the jolt of justice."
- "Jean Marron replaced Bruno's keyboard at 12.50pm. Bruno had complained that the keyboard was emitting electric shocks."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Electric shock' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !