enough: assez, suffisamment
There's enough food here to feed 50 people. Il y a suffisamment à manger ici pour nourrir 50 personnes.
That's enough! Ça suffit!
UK: There's enough food here to feed fifty people.
US: I've had enough of you. Get out of my house.
- "I guess the people here are nice enough."
- "Bruno : Enough!"
- "Ludwig : That's enough!"
- "Xavier : Enough business talk!"
- "Brian : Enough Horatio!"
- "I had a flat tire, I didn't have enough money for cab fare...earthquake...locusts!"
- "But I have the strength enough to shoot one more bullet."
- "Brian : Sir, I'm not sure if we have enough time for another flashback."
- "I say tomato, you say tomato, I say potato, you say potato, but ironically enough I don't understand a word you're saying."
- "Chuk-Chuk : Enough!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Enough' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !