to ensure: assurer, garantir
His fine performance in the long-jump event ensured that our team would win the gold medal. Sa bonne performance lors de l'épreuve du saut en longueur nous a assuré la médaille d'or.
- "I personally pledge to oversee all costumes and dance routines in order to ensure their fabulousness."
- "To ensure that your stay is as pleasant as possible, please adhere to the following rules"
- "You will work closely with our Production department to ensure that there are no defects in the packaging of our products."
- "It's my job to ensure that clients, prospects and partners are satisfied with our products and service."
- "I know your fondness for mixed nuts, so I'll do my best to ensure that we have some fresh cashews on hand for snacking."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Ensure' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !