an entrepreneur: un entrepreneur (un(e) chef(fe) d'entreprise, quelqu'un qui lance son entreprise)
UK: Entrepreneurs need to take risks.
US: The business was started by two entrepreneurs.
- "Don't miss out on your chance to network with some of America's most influential businesspeople and entrepreneurs."
- "The world awaits the launch of Mile High Airways, the brainchild of UK entrepreneur Sir Rufus Ruthless."
- "The Movers and Shakers Foundation cordially invites you to the 12th annual Entrepreneur Business Network Event: 17 May, 7:00PM - 11:00PM, The Bohemian Club, San Francisco."
- "As yet another in a long line of established family businesses succumbs to free-market capitalism, one has to wonder what the future holds for other local entrepreneurs."
- "You could call yourself a "businessman", or "entrepreneur" for example..."
- "Bruno : He wants to celebrate the achievements of San Francisco-based entrepreneurs."
- "So I say to all the entrepreneurs gathered here tonight, go out there and network with as many people as you can."
- "I'm going to talk to you today in my role as an "entrepreneur" about the importance of networking, and a theory called the "six degrees of separation" which could help you be as successful and rich as me."
- "Anyway, I am standing next to none other than entrepreneur Bruno Delavigne, who has just emerged from intense marathon negotiation sessions with the International Fruit Concern, Incorporated."
- "Entrepreneur! You hear that Rocco?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Entrepreneur' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !