an estate: un domaine, une propriété, des biens
real estate: l'immobilier
- "Hordes of Mexican immigrants without papers are working for pittance on his estate."
- "Warbuckle was arrested yesterday in his hometown of Amarillo, Texas on suspicion of illegally hunting bears on the property surrounding his 50-acre ranch and estate."
- "Enjoy your time strolling our sunny 75-acre estate or swimming in our giant lake, stocked daily with fresh carp."
- "Apparently, as his chosen heir, I'm going to inherit his estate."
- "Wine woman : The estate has been in my family for five generations..."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Estate' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !