ethical (behavior): (une conduite) morale
Politicians often make ethical claims that have no substance. Les hommes politiques font souvent des revendications morales sans fondement.
the ethics: l'éthique, la morale, le sens moral
Ethics est toujours au pluriel :
Where are your ethics in all this? Où est votre sens moral dans tout ça?
professional ethics déontologie
unethical: contraire à la morale
What you're doing is unethical. Ce que vous faites est contraire à la morale.
- "International outsourcing is certainly one of the foremost concerns of contemporary business ethics."
- "The question is whether we will continue to exploit cheap and potentially illegal labor, or whether we should explore more expensive, but more ethical alternatives."
- "Brian : But sir, that would be highly unethical!"
- "Notorious for his astute business sense and suspect business ethics, Mazerati has unveiled plans to triple D&C's profits within 6 years."
- "OILS, the Organization for International Labor Standards, is a (fictional) group which identifies and certifies subcontractors using legal and ethical labor practices."
- "The controversy associated with illegal and unethical cost-cutting methods often leads to customer boycotts and consumer class-action suits."
- "Bruno : Susie, you make a very convincing case for using ethical labor, whatever the cost."
- "If we are taking part in these sorts of unethical labor practices, and if our involvement in these practices gets into the open, this situation could become a real disaster from a public relations standpoint."
- "Outsourcing: Cost-Efficient Advantage or Unethical Tool of Exploitation?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Ethics' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !