ever since then (I've been traumatized): depuis ce moment (je suis traumatisé)
When I was twelve-years old, a shark attacked me. Ever since then, I don't go to the ocean anymore. Quand j'avais douze ans, un requin m'a attaqué. Depuis ce moment, je ne vais plus à la mer.
ever since (we left): depuis (notre départ), depuis que (nous sommes partis)
- "Professor Hyppolyte Fabuleux said "Ever since the French flu pandemic of 1873, our nation has worn scarves to protect against the common cold and flu."
- "After six months of record sales, Philip was awarded the position of Director, which he held ever since."
- "You've been plotting to kill him ever since you arrived here!"
- "I discovered your perfumes then, and I've been a fan ever since."
- "Warbuckle was Delavigne's first major retailer, and our collaboration has been public knowledge ever since then...but you asked what I'm doing here."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Ever since then' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !