to examine: examiner, étudier, analyser
- "I've examined the market research for TigerLily and the data is conclusive: working-class men are the ones buying our perfume, therefore, they are the market segment we should target with our advertising."
- "More specifically, we'll examine the health benefits and risks of diets around the world."
- "Send me the market research - I'd like to examine the data myself."
- "If you don't mind, I'm going to ask you some basic questions about your childhood, and then we'll move on to examine some deeper issues."
- "In order to understand this complex man who has devoted his life to communicating with the dolphins, we must first examine his past."
- "Narrator : In order to understand this complex man who has devoted his life to communicating with the dolphins, we must first examine his past."
- "Moira : Doctors who examined Calahan found strange marks all over his body."
- "After examining the crime scene and talking to Delavigne employees, Inspector Daphne Rathbone has gathered the following information"
- "We are "examining" him now in a secret location (the toilets in the Delavigne parking lot), trying to find out literally what makes these robots tick."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Examine' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !