except (for): sauf, mis à part
I like all animals except penguins. J'aime tous les animaux sauf les pingouins.
- "The scarf measures 50cm in length and is designed to fit around the necks of most birds (except ostriches and emus, which require modified versions of the scarf)."
- "Icarus : Everyone except Horatio."
- "Everybody's got something to hide except for me and my monkey"
- "Except for being American."
- "In fact, everything was perfect except for the flight."
- "My planet is perfect, except that we don't have jokes."
- "I'm showing that everybody died, except one baby."
- "and Higgins, except I don't have a moustache!"
- "We speak your language, except for the vowels"
- "Except that you were always trying to kiss me."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Except' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !