to exchange: échanger
We've already exchanged phone numbers. Nous avons déjà échangé nos numéros de téléphone.
an exchange: un échange
UK: We've already exchanged phone numbers.
US: The exchange rate between the US and Kalakistan is very favorable.
- "Actually all of them told me, Philip and Susie sent me blind carbon copies of all of the emails you exchanged, and Icarus called me as soon as you finished speaking to him, you know how nervous he gets."
- "Our beloved director of sales, and ex-president of Cheeterland, Philip Cheeter, recently completed a unique weekend seminar as part of Delavigne Corp's training program. Here's a excerpt from a recent email exchange between the two of us"
- "Brian and Charlie exchange text messages."
- "So you want to exchange some money?"
- "Archibald : While I'd love to exchange more absurd exaggerations with you, Miss Watson, I would love even more to help find your server and have it back to you by tomorrow afternoon."
- "After complaining about the weather for half an hour, she told me that she recently handed over a cheque for £90,000 to a "nice young man", and that in exchange he promised to re-plaster the ceiling in her sitting room. I'm no expert on re-plastering, but this seems like a rather large sum of money."
- "Money is useful because it can be exchanged for products and services."
- "Christmas is a time for giving, and what better way to celebrate it than by exchanging gifts with our colleagues?"
- "You can call me Bruno, I hope we can exchange meditation techniques."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Exchange' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !