an exclusive contract: un contrat d'exclusivité
Warbuckle has an exclusive contract to distribute Delavigne perfumes. Warbuckle a un contrat d'exclusivité avec Delavigne pour distribuer ses parfums.
exclusive: exclusif, sélect, privatif
Bruno belongs to many exclusive clubs. Bruno appartient à plusieurs clubs très fermés.
an exclusive interview une interview exclusive
an exclusive: une exclusivité, un scoop
- "As a special treat, we have an exclusive perfume range which is only available in this store."
- "The book will be privately published and given to 500 of our most exclusive clients to reward them for their loyalty (and hopefully make us look pretty cool)."
- "(NASDAQ: IFC) and privately-owned American juice boutique Miracle Juices enter their 85th straight hour, the Peking Duck has obtained an exclusive transcript of a portion of the bargaining sessions."
- "The point is that I have big plans for this company - we are going to make an exclusive line of perfumes for babies, and naturally the first step is baby testing."
- "Caroline : I've done some research on Delavigne, and I'm fully aware of your current online presence, it's very exclusive."
- "But of course, if you don't think you're up to the challenge of selling this exclusive product, then..."
- "Brent Vanderplop : Welcome back everyone to Radio Rhubarb's exclusive round-the-clock coverage of the Bruno Delavigne disappearance over the Pacific Ocean."
- "EXCLUSIVE: Leaked transcript of Miracle Juice negotiations emerge online"
- "Tomorrow: An exclusive Crawl Street Journal podcast inside the new gallery!"
- "Today we've been granted the exclusive opportunity to discover the many secrets of his magnificent, splendiferous, fantabulous, audacious, enormous ranch!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Exclusive contract' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !