a (grammar) exercise: un exercice (de grammaire)
to exercise: faire de l'exercice, s'entraîner
I exercise 3 times a week. Je fais de l'exercice 3 fois par semaine.
- "Walking a dog can be so good for your health, it's great exercise!"
- "I think a little bit of exercise will do us all some good."
- "It's supposed to relax the muscles before exercise."
- "Why don't we try a short role-playing exercise?"
- "The user finishes the exercises, clicks on the send button, and receives a personalized correction within minutes."
- "Due to popular demand, as well as the concerning rise of obesity in our office, I'm proud to officially open the “Xavier Delavigne Memorial Sport and Fitness center for exercise”."
- "Susie : Brian, I've prepared a little exercise to begin your training."
- "I would be remiss if I did not mention that this company retreat will include team-building exercises led by an expert from the FunFactory Consulting Squadron."
- "Mr. Laughsalot : Well, that's the end of this exercise."
- "Brian : You found real journalists to participate in a training exercise?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Exercise' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !