to expand: (se) développer, élargir, accroître
Delavigne is currently expanding to the Japanese market. Actuellement, Delavigne est en train d'élargir son activité sur le marché japonais.
- "Bruno : Actually Glenn, I'm thinking about expanding the office."
- "Therefore, the central buying commission wants to expand our range of Delavigne perfumes."
- "Bruno : Actually we already have an office in Sydney which I want to expand, but Glenn tells me that New Zealand is a viable alternative."
- "Brian : No, It's a financial term. Businesses stop expanding, revenues decline, employment falls and unemployment rises."
- "I noticed that you have expanded the family business."
- "Over the years the company has expanded its production to skincare and beauty products while continuing to manufacture fine perfumes."
- "Over the years, the company has gradually expanded its production to skincare and beauty products, while continuing to manufacture fine perfumes."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Expand' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !