to explain: expliquer
I explained this to you last week. Je te l'ai expliqué la semaine dernière.
an explanation: une explication
- "Let's listen to him explain"
- "Just a reminder, folks: Radio Rhubarb will stay with this story until the bodies are discovered, excuse me, I mean until the situation is explained."
- "Could you explain the economic situation to him?"
- "Poor old Joan, please explain"
- "How do you explain it?"
- "You're probably wondering what exactly happened between Bruno and I, and to be honest it's not easy to explain."
- "I'll let Mr. Ripley explain."
- "Stay tuned because next we'll ask a goat to explain gravity."
- "Godfather : I'm going to explain this one more time, before I die."
- "Therefore we'd like you to avoid the following words and expressions (I've explained the more difficult ones for your benefit)"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Explain' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !