to expose: exposer
- "Moreover, your sexist remarks were completely unacceptable – they expose an attitude that worries me almost as much as Doris's inability to do her job."
- "None of our products are tested on animals (other than our test monkeys, which are a "special" exception, and never exposed to any real danger), and Delavigne is proud to support environmental initiatives all over the world."
- "Are you feeling exposed, vulnerable or paranoid?"
- "Are you feeling exposed, vulnerable or just plain paranoid?"
- "It's recently been brought to my attention that some of you here at Delavigne are exposing yourselves and therefore our network to unnecessary risk due to your irresponsible computer use."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Expose' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !