to extend: prolonger, élargir, étirer
I'm applying to extend my visa. Je fais une demande afin de prolonger mon visa.
to extend (a statement): prolonger (une déclaration)
- "Helen : Hello, Cryonics Foundation, Helen speaking, how can I extend your life today?"
- "Enriqué : Lastly, Paris Saint-Germain manager Guy La Tâche had his contract extended in appreciation of his consistent work."
- "And I'd extend that to all of the entries this year."
- "The Supertrowel fits onto the handle of any trowel of any size and extends the exact distance from your arm to the ground, no matter how far away!"
- "a new wave of Chinese entrepreneurs is now attacking aspects of the marketing ladder, extending their efforts to distribution, retailing and even branding."
- "I think I would prove particularly helpful during your periods of extended absence, as well as during "sleepy time", which, if I understood correctly, occurs nearly every afternoon."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Extend' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !