to extend: prolonger, élargir, étirer
I'm applying to extend my visa. Je fais une demande afin de prolonger mon visa.
to extend (a statement): prolonger (une déclaration)
- "Helen : Hello, Cryonics Foundation, Helen speaking, how can I extend your life today?"
- "Enriqué : Lastly, Paris Saint-Germain manager Guy La Tâche had his contract extended in appreciation of his consistent work."
- "a new wave of Chinese entrepreneurs is now attacking aspects of the marketing ladder, extending their efforts to distribution, retailing and even branding."
- "I think I would prove particularly helpful during your periods of extended absence, as well as during "sleepy time", which, if I understood correctly, occurs nearly every afternoon."
- "And I'd extend that to all of the entries this year."
- "The Supertrowel fits onto the handle of any trowel of any size and extends the exact distance from your arm to the ground, no matter how far away!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Extend' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !