extensive: vaste, long, approfondi
We have done extensive research on this subject. Nous avons fait des recherches approfondies sur ce sujet.
Horatio has extensive knowledge of flowers from South America. Horatio a de vastes connaissances sur les fleurs d'Amérique du sud.
UK: Fred has extensive knowledge of computers and can even send emails.
US: The house has extensive gardens.
- "Extensive knowledge of cosmetics industry a must!"
- "Fiona : As the CFO of this corporation, I assume you have an extensive method for the retention of information: a filing system, a database..."
- "You have extensive experience in the customer service field and you certainly seem qualified for this position."
- "Mr. Steele : I have extensive experience with all operating systems and software platform development."
- "The 15-24 male demographic has been affected by rumors of breast growth by extensive exposure to unisex perfumes."
- "Paola : Our university is known for its extensive research facilities."
- "I am sure you are already familiar with our extensive line of skin care and beauty products, from our award-winning perfumes (Exotic Garden and others) to our environmentally safe and organically produced soaps ("Cucumber Melonade" is one of our most popular)."
- "After two intense months of interviews, innumerable resumés, and extensive background research, I'm confident that I've finally found the perfect hire for our new Customer Service department."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Extensive' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !