(an) extra (bed): (un lit) supplémentaire, additionnel
I have an extra set of keys at home. J'ai un jeu de clés supplémentaire à la maison.
(an) extra (comfortable bed): (un lit) encore plus (confortable)
an extra: un supplément, un complément
- "Danica : I can neither confirm nor deny that I would like a cheesecake with extra whipped cream and a cup of coffee."
- "I am sure that you would agree that this occasion deserves an extra special celebration."
- "Extra cheese is 2 dollars."
- "I did call you in here to invite you to London, but I only have one extra ticket."
- "If you need extra space, you can just drag your applications from one screen onto the second screen!"
- "I would really like to see more varieties of coffee in the coffee machine in the break room. "Milk and sugar", "black with sugar", "extra sugar" and "cream and sugar" don't offer much diversity."
- "-Going the extra mile to satisfy a customer is a great way of maintaining customer loyalty."
- "Oh, and I'll have a Moo goo gai pan that's a number 44 with extra pancakes."
- "He's got an extra room at his flat."
- "Moira : Welcome to an extra special edition of Radio Rhubarb, folks!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Extra' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !