an extract: un extrait
vanilla extract un extrait de vanille
to extract: extraire, sortir
- "It took him nearly twenty-five minutes to find a small flask of jasmine oil on the alphabetically arranged shelf of botanical extracts."
- "Austrian Edelweiss Extract"
- "Organization of space (for example, in your case, it may bode ill if your bottles of poison are kept on the same shelf as the herbal extracts)."
- "Icarus : Mr. Oléré, in your latest shipment you've got oils from Tasmania, Edelweiss extract imported from Austria, and 700 thoraxes from the African honey bee!"
- "There is, however, one snag: the deodorant's unique chemical formula is produced by mixing extracts from several endangered species including pandas, polar bears and dolphins."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Extract' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !