a family: une famille
- "A small family place."
- "That's right, I'm at home with my family."
- "You can treat me like dirt 'cause you're my only family"
- "The most important things in the world are family and respect...and to a lesser extent money and drugs."
- "It's a family affair"
- "British Bob has been loyal to the family."
- "A president can't use his power to further his own interests, or the interests of his family or friends or even the man he's madly in love with."
- "That's actually why I came back here to London, to get the unconditional love and support of my loving family."
- "After all this turmoil and excitement, I needed to sort things out for myself in the comfort of my family home."
- "Southside Johnny is loyal to the family, but I got to look out for British Bob, because he's got his eyes on becoming the new Don."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Family' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !