(the) fashion (industry): (l'industrie de) la mode
(a) fashionable (dress): (une robe) à la mode, tendance
Mr. Tutu is wearing a very fashionable tutu. M. Tutu porte un tutu très tendance.
(He acts) in a (bizarre) fashion: (Il se comporte) d'une manière (étrange)
- ""Fashion", "class", "cool" and "modern" are the key words we're going for."
- "Influential Fashion Figure Pierre Luc Patrice Dead at 71"
- "Fashion insiders predict that within two years D&C will be outsourcing abroad for cheaper labour and materials, eliminating the biggest advantage that D&C had over its competitors."
- "As a result of this experience, I have mastered my own emotions, which has made me the ideal candidate to interact with customers in a professional, calm and composed fashion."
- "I've developed a deep understanding of human reactions, which makes me the ideal candidate to interact with customers in a professional, calm and composed fashion."
- "Fukuyama : Karaoke toilets are the latest fashion in Japan."
- "The reclusive Patrice, who retired from activity in 2002, is credited with many breakthroughs both in couture and in the fashion business."
- "He was one of the first to use black runway models in his shows, and his "ready to wear" lines of clothing democratized fashion for the masses."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Fashion' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !