Fear en français : traduction et définition
Traductions et définitions de mots et expressions en anglais avec Gymglish
Progressez en anglais dès aujourd'hui. Testez votre niveau gratuitement.
Gratuit et sans engagement.
Traduction et définition
- "Our CEO kindly decided not to press charges, but I fear that one more such incident would tip the balance."
- "Fear of 'manboobs' contributed to the slump in sales of the Kalvin Krime 'Solo' range aimed at the youth market."
- "We've done our best to incorporate new green ideas, but I fear we're only scratching the surface of what could be done."
- "The principle reason for my resignation is my fear of being murdered."
- "It must not be taken lightly and therefore it must be entered reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God."
- "Scientists initially thought that the result was an anomaly, and feared their data was tainted, however repeated testing confirmed that the data was in fact valid."
- "Rupert : Well Brent, the European Commission has expressed fears that the number of fish in the North Sea is running low due to overfishing."
- "I fear not only for our safety, but for our sanity."
- "Not only did you explicitly disobey my wishes, but somehow you managed to kidnap the most feared judge in California - Frederick F."
- "The idea is that a man can create a sense of untouchable, unquestionable power around himself simply by wearing the perfect suit: colleagues fear him, bosses respect him and clients trust him. All this, thanks to his suit."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Fear' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais en ligne Gymglish !
Ils parlent de nous :
Evaluez votre niveau d'anglais gratuitement avec Gymglish, cours d'anglais en ligne.TESTEZ VOTRE ANGLAIS