a fee: un frais, un coût, un tarif
How much is the membership fee for your gym? Quel est le montant de la cotisation pour ton club de gym?
the registration fees les frais d'inscription
UK: My university tuition fees have left me in severe debt.
US: You can join the gym for a very small membership fee.
- "Writer's fee (maximum): 30,000 dollars (half to be paid upon commission, the other half upon completion)."
- "let's stick it in (a) savings account without any fees!"
- "They have agreed to waive the supplementary fees on all of your future transactions, and reimburse you retroactively for all charges incurred over the last 12 months."
- "The downside is that there is minimal or no interest on checking accounts, and there may be fees."
- "Bruno : Icarus has brought it to my attention that we're paying a great deal of extra fees to your bank Sam, and I'm afraid most of it is going to your porcelain door handles and your Château Margaux."
- "Here is a brief summary of the supplementary charges we are currently paying to our bank Huckster and Hoodwink: wire and stock transaction fees, telephone consultation fees, online banking fees, and service charges on all of our accounts."
- "Fred Farmer : Well, as you're a high-profile psychologist, the device is yours for free, along with a generous testing fee, say $10,000?"
- "As a gesture of goodwill, and to show you how much I appreciate your business, I have waived the fee for the initial 2 minute and 30 second phone call with Mr Quincy."
- "The fee for the spa is non-refundable."
- "We have branches all over the world, all these fees are necessary for us to provide outstanding service to our customers."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Fee' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !