few (of them survived): peu (d'entre eux ont survécu)
There are so few options! Il y a si peu d'options !
(there are) fewer (trains on Sundays): (il y a) moins de (trains le dimanche)
a few (ideas, months): quelques (idées, mois)
UK: Few people know this, but I prefer penguins to people.
US: Can I have a few fries with my steak please?
- "I'll meet you in your office in a few hours."
- "With just a few minor tweaks and several hundred billable hours, we are fairly certain that the Delavigne Corporation can restore its reputation at least for a few months - that's the Slick Brand Solutions guarantee*."
- "Fortunately, however, a few fragments were spared, and I have put them in the bucket next to this letter."
- "Sheeba and I have a few phone calls to make."
- "-I wouldn't expect more than a few sprinkles."
- "I've got a few questions."
- "Bruno : We have time for a few questions."
- "Happy holidays to all and thank you American capitalism for the opportunity to work straight through the festive season with so few days off."
- "So, please come to my petite dégustation in the break room at 1pm to celebrate me, French gastronomy and my final few months before I am possibly deported."
- "A clue I give, to you grateful few"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Few' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !