(a) fine (car), (a) fine (slice), (a) fine (wine): (une) belle (voiture), (une) fine (tranche), (un) bon (vin)
(-How are you doing?) -I'm doing fine: (-Comment vas-tu ?) -Je vais bien
Fine!: D'accord ! Très bien ! OK ! Compris !
(Water will be) fine (thank you): (De l'eau sera) très bien (merci)
- "Oh yes, Stink is fine... physically."
- "Vicar : No, she's fine."
- "Everyone must choose their own path, but thanks to the fine education that this school has provided for us, we have a solid foundation on which to build."
- "Fine. Mr. Cheeter, please choose a mission at random on your way out."
- "Last time I visited the veterinarian, she told me Stink was fine."
- "You dealt with minor setbacks like Luna DeLune's absurd claim that her LunaBot "had bad energy" (we checked the voltage, she was fine)."
- "Jenny : I'm fine, I'm just a bit emotional seeing you after so long."
- "Philip : We'll be fine, dude."
- "MacCheeter : Fine."
- "Susie : I'm fine, I just keep misunderstanding what you're saying to me."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Fine' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !