to fish: pêcher
a fish: un poisson
(salmon) fishing: la pêche (au saumon)
- "After watching news reports last week on the outbreak of "fish flu" in Asia, 8-year-old boy Thomas MacKenzie made a bold decision."
- "Follow it down through the valley towards the ocean of gratitude... we will be eating fish today."
- "Every passenger on this plane who had fish for dinner will become violently ill in the next half hour."
- "It's better than catching a fish."
- "Goldfish quarantined to fish bowl as "Fish flu" concern spreads"
- "Have you ever seen a fish drown?"
- "As concern about the "fish flu" virus continues to spread across the United States, citizens are taking steps to protect against infections."
- "Do you want a fish?"
- "Although an occurrence of "fish flu" in US waters has yet to be reported, alarmed Americans are taking no chances."
- "Bubbles' tragic isolation is just the latest incident in the growing fear of a possible "fish flu" pandemic."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Fish' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !