a flagship: un navire amiral, un vaisseau amiral
(a) flagship (store): (un magasin) vedette, "phare"
- "Philip : Our flagship fragrance, Bruno."
- "There have been lots of exciting developments here at the Delavigne Corporation recently, and I think that the opening of Delavigne's new flagship store on Oxford Street, London would perhaps be the most interesting for your British readership."
- "Outback Cologne is Delavigne Australia's flagship scent, first released in 1989."
- "Delavigne Flagship Store, Downtown San Francisco"
- "We can attribute this growth to two key factors: the increase in disposable income for the average Chinese household, and the opening of our new flagship store in the heart of Beijing's commercial center."
- "Susie : Yes, I thought we could begin by talking about our new flagship London store."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Flagship' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !