the flavor (US), the flavour (UK): le goût, le parfum, la saveur
UK: This curry has a very strong flavour.
US: What's your favorite flavor?
- "We take the flavor of Brazil and put it directly into our cows."
- "Brian : No, it was fine sir, it's just that it lacks a bit of pizzaz, oomph, flavour, zippidy doo dah zippidy day."
- "Anyway, I'll be sure to bring home some of that thermal flu medicine, the cherry flavor that you like."
- "Susie : That sounds like an ice cream flavour."
- "The flavor makes me want to dance a sambiña."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Flavor' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !