a fleet (of vehicles): une flotte (de véhicules)
- "Greendog has a fleet of around 1,300 buses, and serves 1,500 destinations!"
- "Delavigne Corp's fleet of vehicles now have full insurance coverage."
- "I'd like to be sure that our fleet has insurance coverage for all eventualities, including acts of God."
- "The fleet of Mile High planes features fully reclining seats for every pilot and co-pilot."
- "All 25 vehicles within the Delavigne Corp fleet have been insured with the following kinds of coverage"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Fleet' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !