(I've known him) for hundreds of years: (Je le connais) depuis des centaines d'années
(I lived in Australia) for 3 months: (J'ai vécu en Australie) pendant 3 mois
- "Nigel : Bruno, my boy, it's been only 10 minutes since we met, but I feel like we've known each other for hours."
- "Wine woman : The estate has been in my family for five generations..."
- "Edward : But Bruno's been in there for 48 hours now."
- "I've been here for three days!"
- "I mean the other day, Horatio yelled at me in Spanish for an hour, and then he brought me a cactus for my office."
- "For example, every morning at 10:00 AM sharp, we could all turn on our intercoms and laugh together for 30 seconds."
- "If Gidyeon decides to slash his prices again, I promise you that we will no longer do business with him, and we will consider legal action against him. I've learned from my sources that this liquidation sale was only advertised online for a few days, and that the page views on the website were modest, so I hope that your sales weren't adversely affected."
- "The doctor has ordered her to rest in bed, which means I have to look after her for a few days."
- "I am not sure whether or not you have heard, but I have recently been asked to return to Ireland for a few days to deliver the eulogy at my grandfather's wake."
- "I paid for my own flights from France, and when I started working at Delavigne, I had to sleep under a bridge for three weeks."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'For hundreds of years' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !