for now: pour l'instant
- "That's all for now, stay tuned for more news, traffic and weather only on"
- "That should be all for now."
- "That's all for now, or as they say in the biz "That's a wrap!"
- "Let's adjourn this meeting for now, and you can give me your answer within 48 hours."
- "Icarus : Moreover, the money you pay into this plan is tax-free for now, and Delavigne matches part of what you contribute, so you effectively get free money!"
- "For now if you could just sign these papers for me, I'd appreciate that."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'For now' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !