a fox (animal): un renard
a fox (slang): une fille "sexy" (argot)
- "I'll have to dig out my red lipstick and fake fox furs."
- "Some people enjoy collecting knives, others enjoy building robots, and some English people think that the most enjoyable hobby of all is to hunt a small fox with a pack of dogs."
- "Brent : And how do these dogs hunt the fox, Rupert?"
- "And what happens when the fox is caught?"
- "(source: Fox News)"
- "Rupert : We use specially-trained dogs that track the scent of the fox with their noses."
- "Do you judge a man on the vintage of wine he serves after vigorously chasing a fox across the English countryside?"
- "Rupert : Actually, fox hunting has been banned since 2004, but that hasn't stopped me and my friends from hunting those foxes!"
- "Rupert : Well, if the fox hasn't had a heart attack from running, then it is usually eaten alive by the dogs."
- "The only danger was the foxes."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Fox' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !