a fragrance: un parfum
fragrant: parfumé, odorant
UK: What fragrance are you wearing? It smells horrible.
US: Horatio creates personalized fragrances for the rich and famous.
- "Philip : Our flagship fragrance, Bruno."
- "The board of the IACF thought it only fitting that you, one of the true pioneers in the fragrance and cosmetic community, deliver the speech to mark the Vicennial anniversary of our organization."
- "Director of The International Association of Cosmetics and Fragrance (IACF)"
- "While other children played football after school, Bruno invented perfumes in his room. Bruno was sent to Paris at the age of 13 to learn the art of fragrance from his grandfather."
- "SAN FRANCISCO – The luxury fragrance industry has been rocked by allegations that one of the senior staff of the Delavigne Corporation may be a spy."
- "As you may be aware, this year marks the 20th anniversary of the formation of the International Association of Cosmetics and Fragrance (IACF)."
- "Authorities suspect the balloon was commandeered by a passenger, eccentric fragrance enthusiast Bruno Delavigne at approximately 11:30 pm."
- "the more I sang, the more original my fragrances became."
- "Head "Nose" and creator of revolutionary new odors and fragrances"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Fragrance' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !