frankly, to be frank: franchement
Frankly, I have no idea what's going on here. Franchement, je n'ai aucune idée de ce qui se passe ici.
UK: Frank presented his arguments frankly and objectively.
US: Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!
- "My dog has taken ill, and frankly I'd like to be with him right now."
- "For the first time in a long while, I feel uninspired and quite frankly, I'm tired."
- "Bruno : Frankly Brian, I'll invest in anything."
- "Quite frankly, I am disgusted by this borderline pornography."
- "I don't know what you've done, frankly I don't care."
- "Quite frankly Jean, if I told you about my political views, I'm afraid I would have to kill you."
- "The fog greatly obscured visibility and quite frankly, it's a miracle we arrived safely."
- "The possibility of a Brexit - an exit for Britain from the European Union - is very real, and frankly I'm scared."
- "To be frank, I don't think the Delavigne Corporation makes a very good musical comedy."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Frankly' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !