a "Frenchie" (slang): un français
- "Philip : It's not chicken flesh, it's called goosebumps, Frenchie."
- "Subject: Intern Interviews (for Frenchies)"
- "My mission: To go where no Frenchie has gone before!"
- "Subject: RE: Intern Interviews (for Frenchies)"
- "The Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, Batman's house... New Yorkers get ready: the Frenchie has arrived!"
- "What's up Frenchie?"
- "After all, we don't want our favorite office "Frenchie" to end up in a lawsuit because he squeezed someone's booty a little hard, now, do we?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Frenchie' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !