frequent: fréquent, courant, souvent
We have frequent discussions about whether or not Zirconda will join the E.U. Nous avons souvent des discussions concernant l'entrée ou non de Zirconda dans l'UE.
to frequent: fréquenter
I want you to stop frequenting the graveyard at night. Je veux que tu arrêtes de fréquenter le cimetière la nuit.
- "As secretary of the local Ladies' Knitting Collective, I am key in determining the establishments which the ladies of this city frequent."
- "Miss Stake : But does this really warrant such frequent absences from Head Office?"
- ""Miss Susie" is a little concerned about your frequent visits to her office."
- "In fact, the majority of Swedes speak excellent English thanks to a strong foreign trade policy, frequent overseas travel, and subtitled films in their original versions."
- "We're trying to rebrand Outback Cologne as a scent that also appeals to urban individuals, university students, young professionals, people who frequent bars and cafés and single men on the dating scene."
- "In passing, she mentioned that your frequent business trips are a source of concern for her."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Frequent' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !