fresh: frais, neuf, nouveau
- "CRAP staff member : Mr. Oléré, are you ready for a delicious fresh fruit platter?"
- "3476 Minty Fresh Drive"
- "The basic philosophy behind the movement is that eating locally has ecological value: The carbon footprint of Kobe beef which has made the trip from Japan to New York has more of an environmental impact than a piece of fresh meat from the local farmer's market."
- "Enjoy your time strolling our sunny 75-acre estate or swimming in our giant lake, stocked daily with fresh carp."
- "While we have a long and proud heritage dating from our earliest days in Paris, the attributes of our brand are as fresh and new as ever," said Bruno Delavigne, CEO of Delavigne Corp."
- "For this project, we want something fresh, inspired, something that'll set Outback Cologne apart."
- "Susie : The first one is just a sketch but I think it's fresh, sensual, and fragrant."
- "Bruno : Is it fresh?"
- "This fresh mountain air is good for the mind, body and soul."
- "Bruno : Would a '63 Cabernet go with fresh sea bass, fettuccine and pesto sauce?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Fresh' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !