a friend: un ami
Luna has a lot of friends. Luna a beaucoup d'amis.
I really appreciate our friendship. J'apprécie beaucoup notre amitié.
friendly: amical, sympathique, accueillant
They're not very friendly at this restaurant. Ils ne sont pas très sympathiques dans ce restaurant.
- "The English they don't have a cuisine, my friend, they have only the food"
- "One of Philip's closest colleagues, and least close friends, Brian Jones, will now say a few words about Philip's life."
- "Same goes for Frankie Fingers and his friend the Corsican."
- "Bruno : Horatio, my oldest, dearest friend."
- "But you got friends still, right, Peter?"
- "Sometimes, I wouldn't mind going back to San Francisco and seeing my friends and colleagues."
- "I wonder if you can hear me, sweet friend, sweet prince."
- "What's that, old friend?"
- "I was even on the verge of quitting, when one night I heard the voice of my daddy say to me: "Son, you need to go out and make some friends"."
- "Brian : Horatio, I thought we were friends!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Friend' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !