a fruit: un fruit
- "" And I was like "The fruit, or the position?"
- "San Francisco - In a move that is barely newsworthy, Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. (NASDAQ: IFC) has made a multi-billion dollar offer to acquire a local juice boutique."
- "This fragrance contrasts exotic fruits and lush florals for a truly sophisticated smelling experience."
- "CRAP staff member : Mr. Oléré, are you ready for a delicious fresh fruit platter?"
- "Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. has stated that if they acquire the juice business, they plan to completely change the company culture and business model, create hundreds of soulless storefronts across the world, and pretty much ruin everything that made it unique."
- "So fruity!"
- "Bruno : Brent, I'm happy to say that we have in fact reached an agreement with the International Fruit Concern, and that Miracle Juices now belongs to them."
- "Anyway, I am standing next to none other than entrepreneur Bruno Delavigne, who has just emerged from intense marathon negotiation sessions with the International Fruit Concern, Incorporated."
- "Peking: As negotiations between Chinese juice conglomerate Industrial Fruit Concern Inc ."
- "Please accept this fruit basket as your prize."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Fruity' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !